Vintage Checker Silk Habotai Scarves
Silk babotai is light weight, softness, sheen and silky hand. 100% silk, it is most commonly used for lining and silk scarves, Heavier silk habotai is also for creating summer blouses.
Material: 8mm silk habotai, the most common thickness, also have 10mm/12mm silk habotai.
Printing: screen printing
Hemming: Hand rolled hem
Pictures of Silk Habotai Scarves
Custom Your Style
1. Artwork Image Resolution should be no less than 150 DPI.
Picture in PDF, AI, JPG, JPEG, PSD, AI, TIF ect files, Panton color number
2. Sample time: 7-15 days (Sample cost will be reduced from bulk cost), Bulk time:10-25 days
PERSONALISED SCARF FEATURES
1. Custom made scarf in 3 sizes
2. Choose from 10 fabrics
3. Edge to edge printed full colour on one side
4. Full colour print on one side
5. 2 hemming options
Our Printing Craft:
We have two different ways to print: digital printing and hand screen printing (same printing way like Hermes).What are the general difference?
|Colors quantlty||Bulk MOQ||Permeability||Production Time||Cost|
|Screen Printing||limited (general<15)||≥100 pieces||Excellent||A little long||A little cheaper|
|Digital Printing||No limit||10||Good||Quick||A little higher|
Part of tests and certification we passed:
Passed the Ecological Textiles, Dye-stuffs and Chemicals Test.
Passed Japanese quality test.High quality demanded in Japan.
Passed the GSG test which is to make sure that products, systems or services meet the standards.
Passed the ISO:14001:2004 which means products and our manufacturing tech are environmental.
Our company audited by two of the biggest online wholesale market places Alibaba and Made-in-china.
1) Usually: Express Delivery(DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT) or By Air.
2) LCL Cargo or Full Container: Ship by sea
3) We usually export from Shanghai ports of China. Other ports are available if you need.