As we all know, silk scarf is luxury and precious, which is made of 100% natural mulberry, silk fabric, smooth and soft, a gentle touch to your skin.
Then how processes need for a silk scarf?
Coating: fabrics will be coated before printing to ensure the color can be printed.
2. Color toning: before printing, our technicians will tone the color closest to your artworks.
3. Printing: there are digital printing and screen printing, it depends on your requirements.
4. Steaming: steaming after printing to ensure the colors will be more vivid.
5. Washing: To make sure the colorfastness, we will machine washing the printed silk fabric to remove the redundant inks.
6. Hemming: There are wide selections of hemming, like hand rolled hem, machine hem, fringe etc.
7. Ironing: Ironing comes after hemming, which keeps scarves in a neatly and flat way.