We are manufacture of digital printing custom silk scarf with professional working team. Quality control is the most important thing for us. Hope you become one of our distinguished customers.
100% Silk Head Ribbon Scarf
A extra long and narrow scarf made of 100% silk. It can be incredibly versatile. People use it as a hair accessory, neck scarf, bag charm, and wrist scarf etc. Small, but colorful, a twilly can easily work with any outfit.
Made from 14mm silk fabric with twill weaving.
This scarf has double layers, thin and twill fabric is classic and suitable for all of the year.
it features the colorful colors design. Easy to style. it's perfect to wear.
2.Material: 100% silk
4.Hemming: machihe stitch
Pictures of 100% Silk Head Ribbon Scarf
Avoid contact with oil, water and other chemicals, dry clean only.
Preserve silk scarves by storing them flat and tied well.
Silk scarf are made with carefully selected materials. it is precious, Please handle with care for longer product life .
As a professional silk scarf manufacturer, we specializing in silk scarf, shawls, wool & cashmere scarves,linen,modal, cotton scarves manufacturing for 10years, with attractive design, reasonable price, superior quality, first-class workman ship, we have achieved lots of orders and earned many loyal clients. Serving you will be our honor.
Custom Digital Print Silk Shawl Manufacturer
1. ODM&OEM service.
2. Custom print fabric
3. Exquisite and eco-friendly printing
4. custom made gift box, label and swags.
5. Quality guarantee
6. Remaking and refund policy
Benefits Of Wear A Pure Silk Scarf
1) Wear a silk scarf not only can being astonishingly beautiful, but also help keep your skin HYDRATED. Silk keeps moisture close to your skin and, thus, adds to keeping your skin moist and supple.
2) Silk is ABSORBANT. Because of its ability to wick moisture, silk can absorb 30% of its own weight in water before it starts to feel damp.
3) Silk is suit for all seasons. Silk can be warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Though it is shear, the moisture effect mentioned above keeps a warm moist layer of air against the body. In the heat, silk's moisture wicking qualities help you keep cool.